On Giants' Shoulders

Thursday, November 13, 2008

They REALLY were wise

I just watched at short video at:www.glumbert.com/media/dangerchild that discussed dangerous things you should let your children do. My in-laws let their kids (especially my husband and his brother) do all of them (except the one with the computer stuff because computers weren't available yet). We let our kids do most of them as well as a few things that weren't mentioned (like sticking their hands inside of sheep or leading full grown rams). I'm sure my kids were allowed to do some of those things mainly because my in-laws allowed it. In this particular case I think it may have been more my father-in-law's wisdom since my mother-in-law was a more timid sort. Anyway you might find the video fun and it might inspire you to let your kids have a fire or a pocket knife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home