On Giants' Shoulders

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Weight Update

For anyone who isn't totally bored with the subject (my daughter for example). My current cumulative weight loss is 28 pounds. My cholesterol is down 30 points, my LDL is at its best since I started getting it checked, and my bone density is staying stable. My doctor is very pleased. My current goal is to make it into the 150's by Christmas and if I keep losing at the present rate I might even possibly make it by Thanksgiving. And, oh, I actually can squeeze into size 12 jeans and still walk and breathe for the first time in... well I'm not sure just how many years it's been, but 5 at least. Someday I'll get the computer genius to add a new picture to my blog, so you can see what I'm up to.

1 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Blogger Karen Edmisten said...

Where's that picture?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home