On Giants' Shoulders

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Technical Help on the Way Please Stand By

If the current font on my blog is driving you mad, please hold on. The technical genius arrives home for Christmas today and hopefully she can show me how to fix it. Somehow in deleting a link I managed to change the font size. Don't ask me how, because if I knew I would have changed it back by now. Maybe while she's at it she can also take a new picture of me and put that on the blog as well (per Karen's request!). Of course if she doesn't bring her digital camera with her she won't be able to since I don't own one.

Now I have to go bake Aunt Drucilla's tea cookies which I mixed up yesterday. For nearly 30 years they were a gift from her to us and we loved them. For the past few years we haven't had them because she could no longer make them. This year I dug out her recipe and decided they just said "Christmas" to our family. Here's hoping mine are as good as hers.

1 Comments:

At 6:51 AM, Blogger Karen Edmisten said...

Waiting patiently here ....
:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home