On Giants' Shoulders

Friday, December 14, 2007

Accomplished

7 dozen Peanut clusters -Done - with no tears and only a couple of drips on the floor.
1 freezer emptied of ancient freezer burned stuff
200+ pounds of lamb distributed between two freezers (one at home the other the locker in Wallingford.) But I didn't have to drive because David went with me in the truck.
2 beds made (well actually Abby finished the second one after I changed the sheets and pillowcases).
4 loads of laundry done (although the last load is still in the dryer)
2 loads of dishes through the dishwasher
1 trip to the grocery store in anticipation of a winter storm
1 casserole made for dinner
24 rows of knitting done on one sleeve of a purple sweater.

So if that's all I did today why am I now so sleepy???

2 Comments:

At 6:25 AM, Blogger Karen Edmisten said...

And you thought *I* was organized with my shipping??
:-)

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Karen Edmisten said...

Just dropping in to say Merry Christmas, Liz!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home