On Giants' Shoulders

Saturday, July 01, 2006

I Really Must Organize

I have added some links lately. One of the latest is a cute cartoon called Count Your Sheep (I couldn't resist, naturally). However, what I'm noticing is that just like my bookmarks page, my links are in sad need of organization and categorization. However, Miss HTML Genius is no longer living at home, so I have to wait for her visits to get help with the blog. She's coming home this afternoon and hopefully (once we've finished bed and other furniture shopping) she can give me some assistance.

She really has to create a notebook labeled "HTML Simplified For Mom" because I forget half of what she tells me from one session to the next. Homeschooling your mother apparently is no easier than homeschooling your children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home