On Giants' Shoulders

Sunday, December 24, 2006

No Picture Yet

Sorry folks, the computer genius didn't bring her camera with her, so no photos for Christmas I guess. Maybe we'll try for New Year's.

Aunt Drucilla's cookies came out tasting just like Aunt Drucilla's cookies. The goose is now thawing in the sink, the Christmas bread is rising. I just picked up fresh eggs at the neighbors for our omelet in the morning. I guess what I should do now is go wrap gifts, or cut out sugar cookies (sigh... why don't I feel like cutting out sugar cookies!). What I feel like doing is taking a nap. YAWN.

Here's wishing all of you a joy filled Christmas and a not too early rising in the morning.

2 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger Karen Edmisten said...

Merry Christmas, Liz!

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Alice Gunther said...

Merry Christmas to you, Liz!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home