On Giants' Shoulders

Monday, February 12, 2007

They Made Me Do It

Well I dropped in to add a new post to my blog and was suddenly confronted with a screen that made it pretty clear I finally had to update to the new Blogger. I'd been resisting, I'd refused previous offers, but this time there was no way forward to a new post. So hopefully it will now be less complicated when I add comments to Karen's blog, or Kitchen Madonna's or the American Chesterton Society's. It had been getting tedious having to try several times before the commented actually got posted. If you now have problems adding comments here, well hopefully you don't, because I don't know how to fix that problem until the computer genius is around again.

Welcome to the new Blogger version of On Giant's Shoulders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home