On Giants' Shoulders

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Hey Check Out Her New Blog

My darling daughter is blogging again after a long hiatus. She's also writing again after a long break during which she a: got engaged b: got married and c: had a baby. d: combined a new baby with a part-time telecommuting job. It was sort of a whirlwind couple of years and somehow she didn't do much writing. I can't imagine why. Anyway, if you're interested in what she has to say check out Writing Living Epistles by clicking on that my links. I tried putting the link in here, but I'm obviously not doing it right, so you'll just have to click in the sidebar. She isn't kidding when she says that a large part of her day is spent trying to keep the Little Wum from eating lint. LW is more efficient than most vacuum cleaners.

It's nice to see her writing again. I enjoy her thoughts on paper as much as her thoughts in real time. She enjoys other mom blogs, I hope some of you enjoy hers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home