On Giants' Shoulders

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Re: Count Your Sheep

I mentioned in my earlier post the link to Count Your Sheep. If you're having a blah day, or even just in need of a chuckle, check this one out. Start at the beginning and be prepared to sit at the computer longer than you probably intended to. I have to say, I wonder whether Karen Edmisten's Ramona has been reading Count Your Sheep, or whether the creator of Count Your Sheep has been reading Karen's blog. Some of the things the little girl at Count Your Sheep and her sheep say remind me of Ramona. I also must say, that the creator of the comic isn't aware of the fact that sheep DO spend some time in the air. It's part of gamboling and it's one of the most amusing parts of raising sheep - no new "sheep evolution" needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home