On Giants' Shoulders

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Lent Starts Tomorrow

Lent begins tomorrow and I wish that I had marvelous advice for all of you. Most of what I will be doing for Lent is deja vu all over again. I'm adding the same good things, giving up the same bad things (hopefully for good this time), even giving up the same good things, and hoping for a fruitful period of growth. But Jen over at Et Tu has a far better reflection than anything I've thought of. So I'll simply recommend that you all skip over there and read it. If you don't usually "do" Lent, and think it's just some weird Catholic thing left over from the Middle Ages, her current post might help you to see why we do what we do.

1 Comments:

At 5:18 AM, Blogger Kitchen Madonna said...

Sounds good to me Liz.

I posted a reply about the bread on my blog. I think the recipes are different but why not try it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home